Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Final Pictures

Hi all! It's been a week since we landed in California now and I'm still processing and organizing my life back in America. I'll do a final reflections post later this week, but I wanted to leave you all with some Disneyland pictures and photos from our last few adventures together as a team. Enjoy!







Our last morning in Tokyo. We went on the guys' roof to see the sun rise in the land of the rising sun.



At Narita Airport waiting for our flight.



Crashed on the van ride back to Vanguard for debrief.




Welcomed home with a gorgeous California sunset.



And finally, one of the students from UCSB disigned project hoodies for our team. We took a bunch of team hoodie photos together before saying good-bye. These are a few of my favorites from the bunch.








1 comment: