Tuesday, July 17, 2012

30%

Just briefly wanted to update you on how support is going! The Lord is gracious in his provision and I just passed the 30% mark. My goal is to have full support by August 1st so it still is a daunting task, but I know he will provide. Will you pray to our great provider with me and ask for him to bring in $1000 in monthly support this week?

Other prayer requests-

1. For my team and I that we would grow closer to each other, but especially that we would each individually learn to lean on God for strength in this process
2. Speed and efficiency for the government employees dealing with our visas
3. That the staff in Tokyo would be able to find us housing for the year that is conveniently located and fully furnished
4. Relief for the Japanese who are experiencing flooding in southern Japan

In other news, please let me know of any ways I can be praying for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment