Saturday, April 20, 2013

Life-living


Just memories I like from the past few weeks (^_^)

Perchin'

I swear I got dye on the eggs too- Easter 2013

Dyeing Easter eggs with Yukari on Easter Sunday
Assembly line for our Freshmen Goodie Bags




Welcome week chaos at Waseda University

Boba! First time in Tokyo

Looking down from my high place at Toyama park

Making new friends at ICUHS

Post- Easter egg hunt at ICUHS!

Making ourselves at home at Homey's- American Burgers





Many thanks to Christine for supplying me with awesome photos as always. 

My camera died a slow painful death recently so I've been depending on her to document life for awhile. Another teammate has let me borrow his camera during the remainder of our time here so I can supply some photos on my own again!

No comments:

Post a Comment