Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Crazy Life- belated March update

 Now that ministry is settling into a more normal schedule again, I thought I would jump back to the past two crazy weeks and do a little show and tell. Following are photos from our high school ministry event- an American Games Overnighter with special guests from the UCLA spring break vision team, as well as a few snapshots from my Tap Lovers recital for the incoming freshmen.

The stint life is a chaotic one, but it is also a fulfilling and exciting one. I'm blessed to be living this life here in Japan.

Enjoy!
Doing introductions at the student center

Group shot at the park after capture the flag and a scavenger hunt

Everybody and the cake



Group shot with our awesome seniors

Action shot of one of our relay games

Sleepyheads

With half of the awesome UCLA team- Go Bruins!

With James, on the UCLA team and an old family friend

With my wonderful friend Laura, co-leader of the spring break team and my discipler in college
Christine and I with Hiro, one of our ICUHS grads

Class 8 of Tap Lovers before our Shinkan performance

The whole Tap Lovers gang (^_^)


No comments:

Post a Comment