Thursday, January 16, 2014

It Takes a Village


The Christian walk is not doable alone. I've been blessed this week by a lot of outside sources the Lord has used to speak truth to me. Wanted to share a few of them in the hopes of passing on that message of truth.


 
A friend shared this song with me and it's been on repeat. It's message about the Lord's incredible goodness really spoke to my soul. I hope it speaks to yours as well.


Waiting on God

Relevant posts some really quality, and relevant (surprise!) articles for the modern believer, and this one was some tough truth that I needed to hear. How are you when it comes to waiting on the Lord? Do you trust his timing and his goodness?


"Forgiveness is the evidence of faith...Forgiveness does not equal life. It shows you already have life." Tim Chaddick, sermon: Something Between Us

1 comment: