Monday, May 5, 2014

Cherishing Springtime

As my last two months in Japan begin to pass, I'm learning to soak in every moment in this place that has stolen my heart. Spring in Japan is a thing to behold, and I am grateful for this second opportunity to enjoy its delicate and fleeting beauty. The last few weeks have been filled with natural beauty and fun moments with friends...here are just a handful of shots to capture them.



Catching the last of the sakura
 

Happy newly weds

Wedding photos

Stacked weddings, so Japan

Reflections


Waseda vs. Keio American football game

Egg hunt at Yoyogi koen

Getting a hand from a neighboring picnicker

She's my favorite :)

Friends at our belated Easter picnic!

Tap Lovers forever

Kohei x 3

Carp banners on Children's Day

 

No comments:

Post a Comment