Wednesday, August 22, 2012

CoE- a beautiful acronym

CoE- short for Certificate of Eligibility and the magic words my team and I have been waiting and praying to hear the past few weeks. In order to get a visa allowing us to be in Tokyo doing ministry we have to have this CoE.

Praise God, this morning one of my team leaders texted me saying the Japanese Cru office had received our CoEs! They will be sent to us and hopefully be in our hands by Friday. After that we will each have to go to the nearest Japanese consulate, mine is in LA, and go through some process to get our official visa.

I'm still unsure about what sort of time frame we're dealing with as far as when we will be leaving for Japan, but this is a HUGE step forward! Thank you so much for all your prayers on our behalf in this process. God is so good to provide for us in this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment